Fiberart, Nascar and Dogs

Enjoy the simple things in life!!!

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Totally frustrating and disappointing


I've been out looking for a new home. A new build. What's out there is disappointing and its frustrating to see what the designers and builders call livable. I'm going to head out again tomorrow for the Sunday open houses. The house inspector was here on Friday as well as the people that want to buy the house. The inspector left a radon dectector and the house has been closed up so it can get a reading. I've started packing and throwing things out again. I've also been knitting on the Trekking XXL sock for my son. I'm about at the arch. I have to guess his foot size but I have "The Joy of Knitting Companion" that gives approximate lengths for feet in it. I'm going to end this tonight with a picture of my son who someday will be wearing a nice warm pair of handknit Trekking XXL socks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home