Fiberart, Nascar and Dogs

Enjoy the simple things in life!!!

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Isn't he cute???

Here's a picture of our little LOVEBUG, my grandson, dressed in one of his #9 Kasey Kahne Nascar onesies. He's 4 months of fun bundled up in a cute little package. He'll be visiting for the weekend. Its always fun to see how he's grown and what new things he's doing. I bought him a little toy car with a puppy in it that makes "vroom vroom" noises... scared him. Soooooooo the toy is put away. That's my niece holding him in the background. She likes to be known as "LB." Last night I frogged the socks I was making for my son and started them over in another pattern. I don't think I like this pattern much either. I'm seeing a visit to the frog pond again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home