Fiberart, Nascar and Dogs

Enjoy the simple things in life!!!

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

How does one start?


I decided to begin blogging after reading and enjoying other's blogs on the web. Most of the blogs I read are related to Knitting, Crochet, Nascar and Dogs. I have 3 adult kids and one grandson, 2 Cockapoos and a Bulldog. I'm usually working on some "yarn" project.... actually more than one most of the time. I have socks that I'm making up as I go and a Branching Out scarf on the needles presently. I'll post pictures of them as soon as they're finished. My interest in Nascar began in 2005 after my daughter met Kasey Kahne when he came to town for the Auto show. I've changed the type to red because Kasey drives the #9 Evernham UAW Dodge and his car is mostly red. This season has been fun to watch him have such a successful season. The entire family is rooting for him to be the next Nextel Cup Champion. I've had dogs all my life as well as a few assorted cats, parakeets, cockatiel and gerbil. Presently I have 2 small five pound Cockapoos and a fifty-five pound Bulldog. He's sweet although he had a terrible morning with a bad upset stomach. There's nothing like waking up to a puking Bulldog....ick. I hope with time I get more adept at blogging. Right now I'm going to go learn how to post pictures!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home