Fiberart, Nascar and Dogs

Enjoy the simple things in life!!!

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Do we have a deal?


My house has been on the market for a long time... approximately 9 months. Yesterday an offer came in. I spent last night mulling over their offer and weighing my options. I am very lucky and have had good advice from my realtor and my sister, also a realtor. I'm waiting to hear back on the lastest counter offer. I have a feeling we will reach an agreement at some point. I believe the new family will fit in well with the neighborhood since they plan on sending their kids to the parochial school system. I'm attempting to upload a pic of the house but its not working... I'll keep trying. On the knitting front I did frog the Trekking XXL socks and started over. I'm doing a K2P2 ribbing and have found a diagonal stitch pattern to follow. When I get further along I put up a picture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home